"Service is Everything"
L-R: Jim Poor, Andy Keiser (Service Manager), John Vietti
Whallon Machinery, Inc. has built its reputation with quality products and a dedication to service what we sell. As company founder, Les Whallon, was fond of saying, "Service is Everything."
With over 65 years combined experience, our technical staff is available to assist you with:
- Installation supervision
- Mechanical and electrical installations
- Training of maintenance and production personnel
- Start-up assistance
- Maintenance audits
- Customer support available 24/7
- "Andy got so involved that I had to remind him to take a break" Bill Croushoure (Morgan Foods)
- "Just another quality job that we have come to expect from Whallon" John Matthews (Del Monte)
- Service has been excellent from initial scoping of project to installation completion" Steve Murdock (BASF)
- "His service was excellent! Outstanding job. He was a pleasure to work with. Very professional. I would recommend his service to all." Ken Reid (Ocean Beauty Seafoods)
Click here to send a message to service.